The kitchen is undoubtedly the most used area in the house. As this is where food is prepared, it is essential to keep the kitchen clean. These tips will help you keep the kitchen clean and fresh all the time.
• Thoroughly clean the pots and pans immediately after use.
• Keep cupboards, drawers and shelves closed whenever you cook, so you will have less oil, dust and grime to deal with when cleaning up.
• Keep the sink clean and fresh by soaking it overnight with diluted solution of bleach, once every week. Remove stubborn watermarks with a soft cloth and white vinegar.
• Greasy stoves? Use baking soda to clean tough stains without scratching the stove’s surface.
• Remove the glass tray from the microwave and wash it by hand or in the dishwasher. Wipe down the inside of the microwave using a mild dishwashing liquid, general all-purpose cleaner or a mild baking soda solution.
• Mop your kitchen floor after cooking to keep the place clean.
• Never allow trash to remain inside the kitchen for too long. If you are using a garbage disposable product, maintain it by cleaning it thoroughly.